I want to be the Manager of Dusseldorf this year again.
Only few questions that Gavin or the Board can answer.
1. Captain is the best ranking of the country in the TT Final Singles Ranking 2011, if the Number 1 in this ranking will not want to be captain, the Number 2 will be the captain, if not the Number 2, will be captain the Number 3, Right?
2. Players of each country, if for example 6 players of Germany want to play Dusseldorf, the captain can decide the 3 players that he want to play, or it will be decided by Ranking?
3. If the captain of Italy want to play with only 2 Players (The Captain and another player) but there are other italian players wanting to play, he can decide to play only 2 Players or need to accept to play with 4 players in the team?
4. Line-Ups, when are they decided? The Line-Ups should be decided before the tournament begin or can be decided before each match in Dusseldorf?
1. Yes that is right
2&3. The captain decides who is in the squad and can choose between 2 & 4 players. He doesn’t have to pick everyone who wants to play
4. The line ups should be decided in advance but like in DC they can change for each match
The thread should be opened early so that the teams are set before the first deadline for the other tournaments played that week.