MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourt Season
View Single Post
post #61 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 09:33 PM
country flag seljanin

Re: Spring Hardcourt Season

Ugh... well, this was better then I expected before the tournament anyway... but after those couple of wins I was really hoping that he can reach semi-final. I read that he wasted a couple of match points as well.

At least he was close to winning, and this is the positive thing. Anderson is a decent player, and this is not a bad loss, although it is bad that he lost after being so close to winning.

And I agree about the serve. It certainly doesn't look big and intimidating anymore. It lacks speed and good placement. Andy used to be a big server, but now he is just a good server, and it doesn't help to hold his service games. I also think that he has to concentrate on working on his serve, he needs it as a real weapon, and at the moment it is not such a weapon as it used to be.

Oh, well... on to the next tournament then! At least, it looks more hopeful to me than after San Jose and Memphis

ANDY RODDICK
T. Haas/M. Fish/R. Stepanek/E. Gulbis/M. Llodra/J. Blake/R. Ram/S. Stakhovsky/D. Brown/N. Mahut/I. Navarro/P. Amritraj

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome