Please take the title :yeah:

#3 ·
Re: Stockholm SF: Capt. Niemo sinks James Blake 7-6 5-7 6-2

:worship:

#8 ·

Good job old Shark! :yeah:
You might well call him a kind of legend on this surface by now. :worship:

Somehow I got the impression that yesterday's walkover didn't do Blake any good. Rather sloppy today, too many UEs. Still a good week for him and it was good to see him back on track.

#16 ·

Good job old Shark! :yeah:
You might well call him a kind of legend on this surface by now. :worship:

Somehow I got the impression that yesterday's walkover didn't do Blake any good. Rather sloppy today, too many UEs. Still a good week for him and it was good to see him back on track.
well said!

Reactions: Sunset of Age
#10 ·

First set was very good and the tiebreak was tight as well with Jarkko coming back from a minibreak down to take it. Second set, Jarkko broke but was broken straight back, then he had a bunch of breakpoints at 5-5 with Blake serving. Unable to convert any, went 0-40 down, saved 2 set points but not the third.

Third set, both players broke their first service games, then Jarkko broke and held. After that, Blake seemed out of it and started to make a lot of mistakes. Managed to get 1 game after 1-1.

#11 ·

I'm going to use that- Capt Niemo!

I don't know who I was arguing with before, but see! Look at all those blakedowns! Sharkko was playing great, but he just had to hold and take advantage of the blakedowns. Good show from the flying Finn.

Go Jarkko- win that Scandinavian title tomorrow!

#12 ·

Congrats Sharkko, back to where he was exactly a decade ago. Hope he takes the final, he deserves it but has never been good in deciders...

#13 ·

Awww Sharkko is playing against ballboys- he's so happy! :inlove: How can anyone root against him tomorrow?!

#19 ·
Re: Stockholm SF: Capt. Nieminen sinks James Blake 7-6 5-7 6-2

Couldn't watch more than the first two sets, but I really enjoyed them. It's so nice to see Nieminen show his offensive indoor game with beautiful shotmaking instead of his rather boring, grinding clay court game.

#20 ·
Re: Stockholm SF: Capt. Nieminen sinks James Blake 7-6 5-7 6-2

NEMO :banana: Take the title you legend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.