- View Single Post - World Group Play-offs: Canada at Israel (September 16-18, 2011)
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 01:49 PM
country flag FormerRafaFan
Re: World Group Play-offs: Canada at Israel (September 16-18, 2011)

Originally Posted by guyha4 View Post
“Playing for my country is one of the greatest honors, and this World Group playoff is a significant moment for tennis in Canada”(RAONIC)
I think both singles (sela and weintraub ) can beat raonic after the injury .. it's 5 sets match in israeli noon (very hot!!) with the israeli noisy crowd
i think the most intersting match will be the weintaub- canadian 2nd player cause it will be close in the ranking and maybe the tie will be decided on this one
I wouldn't be too worried about the temps. Milos was in To during the heat wave and it was about 40 degrees C every day, with humidity feeling more like 50 degrees C. Also, he is originally from Montenegro, a Meditteranian country. I guess it's quite hot there in summer, so he's used to it. Last, but not least, he trains in Barcelona, usually a hot city too. I think the heat is the least of his concerns, but the injury part will probably be the issue of most concern.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome