Male Player Bulges - Page 283 - MensTennisForums.com

 127Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4231 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 05:46 PM
Registered User
 
jktoooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 173
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
That explicit pics looks very much fake.The other one was posted on here before,have to say the upper body looks very alike lol
Before i heard about this djoker scandal, someone private messaged me that photo thats supposed to be of the djoker (with open shirt) like 5 days ago. When i opened it up i immediately thought that it looked like the djokers body even before i heard about this djoker scandal.

And the other photo does look fake.
jktoooo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4232 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,645
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
Before i heard about this djoker scandal, someone private messaged me that photo thats supposed to be of the djoker (with open shirt) like 5 days ago. When i opened it up i immediately thought that it looked like the djokers body even before i heard about this djoker scandal.

And the other photo does look fake.
Not sure why the term scandal is used?Unless.....

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #4233 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 07:40 PM
Registered User
 
Sillyrabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Map, please
Posts: 1,899
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalBanks View Post
This thread is just ...
99% of these pics have no 'bulge' at all.
(A tiny crease in someone's shorts is not a bulge.)
And please will Murray fans stop trying to convince others he is even remotely attractive.
Said this earlier in the thread People just post some "lumpy" creases and call them bulges, even surprising is that it's somehow "hot" Signs of the thirst I guess.

And no that's not a complaint, deal with it

"Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn"
Sillyrabbit is offline  
post #4234 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 01:27 AM
Registered User
 
jktoooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 173
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyrabbit View Post
Said this earlier in the thread People just post some "lumpy" creases and call them bulges, even surprising is that it's somehow "hot" Signs of the thirst I guess.

And no that's not a complaint, deal with it
You are certainly free to never come back if u do not like it.

I doubt anyone is FORCING you to come here. Duh!
jktoooo is offline  
post #4235 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 02:38 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 730
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

PM me djko's scandal? llol
james_von05 is offline  
post #4236 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 405
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
Before i heard about this djoker scandal, someone private messaged me that photo thats supposed to be of the djoker (with open shirt) like 5 days ago. When i opened it up i immediately thought that it looked like the djokers body even before i heard about this djoker scandal.

And the other photo does look fake.
pix please
maybe i have seen this
E-r-i-c is offline  
post #4237 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 959
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

they are soooooooo fake, it's ridiculous anyone thinks, they might be real
DomachowskaDreamer is offline  
post #4238 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 405
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomachowskaDreamer View Post
they are soooooooo fake, it's ridiculous anyone thinks, they might be real
First one i have watched it 2 year before...Second one...is really a joke...
E-r-i-c is offline  
post #4239 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 04:14 PM
Registered User
 
Sillyrabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Map, please
Posts: 1,899
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
You are certainly free to never come back if u do not like it.

I doubt anyone is FORCING you to come here. Duh!
True, just like no one forced you to reply to my post, you could have ignored it and moved on, but it's a public forum and you still did anyways
So I'll keep coming here and posting what I want and I guess you'll just have to deal with that like I've learnt to deal with the lumps that pass as bulges being posted here

"Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn"
Sillyrabbit is offline  
post #4240 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Registered User
 
jktoooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 173
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyrabbit View Post
True, just like no one forced you to reply to my post, you could have ignored it and moved on, but it's a public forum and you still did anyways
So I'll keep coming here and posting what I want and I guess you'll just have to deal with that like I've learnt to deal with the lumps that pass as bulges being posted here
Better start being nice or your mommy is gonna take away your wifi privileges. And shouldn't u be doing some homework, 7th grader?

Last edited by jktoooo; 03-31-2014 at 02:26 AM.
jktoooo is offline  
post #4241 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Registered User
 
HalBanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 909
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
Better start being nice or your mommy is gonna take away your wifi privileges. And shouldn't u being some homework, 7th grader?
What are you getting all butt-hurt about?
Of course this thread is going to be treated like a joke...
What do you expect when people post pictures of Murrays fugly face with a 'bulge' you would need a microscope to find, and then react like he's some kind of sex-god.
HalBanks is offline  
post #4242 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Registered User
 
jktoooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 173
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalBanks View Post
What are you getting all butt-hurt about?
Of course this thread is going to be treated like a joke...
What do you expect when people post pictures of Murrays fugly face with a 'bulge' you would need a microscope to find, and then react like he's some kind of sex-god.
No, not at all. Children should just conduct themselves with manners.

And Murray's face? Don't look. Duh

Neither of you 2 children are very bright.

Last edited by jktoooo; 03-30-2014 at 08:52 PM.
jktoooo is offline  
post #4243 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,645
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

^^^

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #4244 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,645
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

O/T:


Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #4245 of 5094 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Registered User
 
dencod16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,768
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
I concede Murray's not the best-looking guy out there, but I don't think he's nearly as bad as people make out here, and I really like tall men (this helps his cause immensely), he has a really nice body, and his bulge IS attractive. Some photos it looks like it's just begging for release .
Put a bag on his face and then we are all good.

Juan Carlos FERRERO Andy RODDICK Juan MONACO Matthew EBDEN
Jesse HUTA GALUNG-Evgeny KOROLEV-Grigor DIMITROV-David FERRER-Lleyton HEWITT-Joachim JOHANSSON-Pablo ANDUJAR
Tomas BERDYCH-Marton FUCSOVICS-Tommy ROBREDO-Nikolay DAVYDENKO-Ricardas BERANKIS-Lukasz KUBOT
dencod16 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome