Male Player Bulges - Page 180 - MensTennisForums.com

 127Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2686 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Registered User
 
partygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hollywood, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 14,048
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

That is the only response.
PeRFect.
partygirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2687 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered User
 
Paylu2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,735
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
That is the only response.
PeRFect.


I'm still in shock!!
Paylu2007 is offline  
post #2688 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 06:23 AM
country flag Pea
Registered User
 
Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,938
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
The only other bulge I love more is Andy Roddick.
What bulge?

GoOD luCk iN 2004:
{{{Alex Corretja}}}
{{{Roger Federer}}}
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline  
post #2689 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Registered User
 
Smoke944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,577
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea View Post
What bulge?
The vast majority of your 5600 posts on MTF are made with the intention of denigrating Andy Roddick.
Let me recommend this for you:

Smoke944 is offline  
post #2690 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Mateja Seppieva
 
Mateya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Seppi's comfy hotel room
Age: 31
Posts: 8,205
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

That Federer picture is just sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea View Post
GoOD luCk iN 2004:
{{{Alex Corretja}}}
{{{Roger Federer}}}
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...
How about refreshing your signature after 8 years?


Mateya's FAQ
: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0120/sc2-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene*, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, Goran Dragič, Tina Maze, PETER PREVC,
Umag
WTA tour: Association of tennis players without variety, defensive skills and with random results.
Mateya is offline  
post #2691 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Registered User
 
MurrayMagic1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 26
Posts: 360
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

mmmm Muzz. damn boy. hot hot hot This thread is the best
MurrayMagic1 is offline  
post #2692 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 02:48 PM
F***ing have it
 
alfonsojose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Barranquilla (COL)
Age: 41
Posts: 16,935
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paylu2007 View Post
OMG

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another" .. Madonna

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Petzschner, Simon, Qureshi, Steve Johnson
alfonsojose is offline  
post #2693 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered User
 
Paylu2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,735
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea View Post
What bulge?
I don't want to be rude, but I agree with this post

Andy has another HUGE attributes that make him really HOT, but i dont remember a good bulging pic.

Andy is one of the kings on "the other" thread for sure
Paylu2007 is offline  
post #2694 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Registered User
 
Paylu2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,735
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
The vast majority of your 5600 posts on MTF are made with the intention of denigrating Andy Roddick.
Let me recommend this for you:

Paylu2007 is offline  
post #2695 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 06:19 PM
jrm
Registered User
 
jrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 9,582
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges


Quote:
WISHLIST Robby GINEPRI Blaž KAVČIČ Michael LLODRA Feliciano LOPEZ Tomas BERDYCH Martin KLIZAN Julien BENNETEAU Novak DJOKOVIC Dmitry TURSUNOV Janko TIPSAREVIC Stanislas WAWRINKA Norbert GOMBOS Mikhail YOUZHNY Thomaz BELLUCCI Eduardo SCHWANK Benoit PAIRE Gilles MULLER Juan Martin del POTRO John ISNER Santiago GIRALDO Philipp PETZSCHNER Gilles SIMON Mardy FISH Grigor DIMITROV Florian MAYER
Quote:
HATE LIST Rafael NADAL Andy MURRAY Lleyton HEWITT Marcos BAGHDATIS Bernard TOMIC Fernando VERDASCO Dominic THIEM Nikolay DAVYDENKO Alexandr DOLGOPOLOV Fabio FOGNINI Borna CORIC Gael MONFILS Tommy HAAS Richard GASQUET Carlos BERLOCQ Ernests GULBIS Albert MONTANES Paolo LORENZI Vasek POSPISIL
jrm is offline  
post #2696 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 06:20 PM
jrm
Registered User
 
jrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 9,582
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges


Quote:
WISHLIST Robby GINEPRI Blaž KAVČIČ Michael LLODRA Feliciano LOPEZ Tomas BERDYCH Martin KLIZAN Julien BENNETEAU Novak DJOKOVIC Dmitry TURSUNOV Janko TIPSAREVIC Stanislas WAWRINKA Norbert GOMBOS Mikhail YOUZHNY Thomaz BELLUCCI Eduardo SCHWANK Benoit PAIRE Gilles MULLER Juan Martin del POTRO John ISNER Santiago GIRALDO Philipp PETZSCHNER Gilles SIMON Mardy FISH Grigor DIMITROV Florian MAYER
Quote:
HATE LIST Rafael NADAL Andy MURRAY Lleyton HEWITT Marcos BAGHDATIS Bernard TOMIC Fernando VERDASCO Dominic THIEM Nikolay DAVYDENKO Alexandr DOLGOPOLOV Fabio FOGNINI Borna CORIC Gael MONFILS Tommy HAAS Richard GASQUET Carlos BERLOCQ Ernests GULBIS Albert MONTANES Paolo LORENZI Vasek POSPISIL
jrm is offline  
post #2697 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 51
Posts: 4,392
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Didn't Novak once say in an interview: "I have something else between my legs," when responding to a question about whether he had a "tweener" shot between his legs? Really, Nole, that's more information than I'll ever need!
Edda is offline  
post #2698 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Registered User
 
FlameOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,776
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paylu2007 View Post
I don't want to be rude, but I agree with this post

Andy has another HUGE attributes that make him really HOT, but i dont remember a good bulging pic.

Andy is one of the kings on "the other" thread for sure
Lies!


Tennis is life...
Motivated Paire Berdych Gulbis Wawrinka Dimitrov Verdasco Giraldo

FlameOn is offline  
post #2699 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered User
 
Paylu2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,735
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verd View Post

We already have to battle Jürgen to get him to share
This. dat man has to share with us his gift!

Paylu2007 is offline  
post #2700 of 5094 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 05:26 PM
jrm
Registered User
 
jrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 9,582
                     
Re: Male Player Bulges

Llodra, Clement, Benneteau and i forget his name ...


Quote:
WISHLIST Robby GINEPRI Blaž KAVČIČ Michael LLODRA Feliciano LOPEZ Tomas BERDYCH Martin KLIZAN Julien BENNETEAU Novak DJOKOVIC Dmitry TURSUNOV Janko TIPSAREVIC Stanislas WAWRINKA Norbert GOMBOS Mikhail YOUZHNY Thomaz BELLUCCI Eduardo SCHWANK Benoit PAIRE Gilles MULLER Juan Martin del POTRO John ISNER Santiago GIRALDO Philipp PETZSCHNER Gilles SIMON Mardy FISH Grigor DIMITROV Florian MAYER
Quote:
HATE LIST Rafael NADAL Andy MURRAY Lleyton HEWITT Marcos BAGHDATIS Bernard TOMIC Fernando VERDASCO Dominic THIEM Nikolay DAVYDENKO Alexandr DOLGOPOLOV Fabio FOGNINI Borna CORIC Gael MONFILS Tommy HAAS Richard GASQUET Carlos BERLOCQ Ernests GULBIS Albert MONTANES Paolo LORENZI Vasek POSPISIL
jrm is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome