Here is my forehand.
I'm playing even better since I switched to poly strings. I expect even better improvements when I will incorporate wristbands and a bandana.
1. Are you even trying?
Not really, half tanking playing only at 20%.
2. What racquet is that?
Some cheap Head supermarket racquet but let's keep this about me ok?
3. Do you even lift bro?
4. Nobody even requested to see you play.
That's not even a question.
5. Did you filmed this with a potato?
No that's not possible.
6. Did Nadal copied your forehand?
Probably. Who knows. Stupid question.
7. Split step not even once.
Split steps are for talentless grinders.
8. Can we see your backhand?
No you can't see my backhand.
9. You look like you would beat me with ease, no? Also you seem humble, tall and muscular.
Thank you. You bet I would.*
10. You have bad technique.
No I don't.
*if you're 2.5 or lower