Re: Who has the best hair on tour?
Just discovered this post. Best male head of hair on the tour currently...
10. Dustin Brown (natural, ethnic, nice color, enhances his very handsome face)
9. Fognini (jet black and beautiful, aesthetically beautiful, like a model)
8. Mahut (spiky and boyish)
7. Verdasco (just a nice thick head of Spanish hair, beautiful color, it looks sexy long or short, and his hair is very full, I've seen his hair look rugged at times and sculpted at times, and he pulls off both styles, I will never understand why anyone would find Nadal more attractive than Verdasco. In fact, most of the Spaniards look better than Nadal to me)
6. Nisakori (Asians have the best heads of hair on the planet texture wise and color wise)
5. Almagro (almost suede-like and very thick, great texture)
4. Feliciano Lopez (gorgeous head of hair, model like, I like his hair the way I would like a woman's hair)
3. Federer (very beautiful and versatile, good texture, and always manicured, like a model)
2. Djokevic (the thickest, fullest hair on the tour, nice color and a great hair line. its obvious he will never go bald or even recede; his hair is what makes him sexy)
1. Tipsarivic (hands down, the perfect head of hair, on the most perfectly shaped head, fits his head perfectly, its rugged and beautiful at the same time, nice and dark, and thick, and he can lay it down, spike it, or even do short bangs without looking too feminine. I think Tipsarevic is the hottest guy on the tour right now)
Monfils (wild and unkempt which implies hot wild sex)
Ferrer (sweaty Spanish hair that matches his head shape and personality. He's very masculine and the hair gives him a sensitive contrast)
Hewitt (very white blue collar with a throwback to Christopher Atkins)
Robredo (very boyish and clean cut, no hint of balding and he's over 30)
Youhzny (very rugged, thick and masculine, with no hint of thinning. And he's has a masculine head shape, almost primitive)
Roanic (very youthful and boyish head of hair)
Berdych (very blonde and Slovakian hair, but in a boyish way, his hair is a big part of what makes him hot to me)
Dolgopolov (i like his androgynous look, and his hair is a big part of it. he's cute to me, but I think he's cute because he's not overtly attractive (if that makes any sense at all)
Last edited by ramled99; 10-10-2013 at 05:38 PM.