Wawrinka separates from wife - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife



Marriage is a failed institution.
GlennMirnyi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Registered User
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44,876
                     
Certinfy is offline  
post #18 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

It's a shame they feel they need to air the details of all this in the media, a brief announcement is surely adequate.

Anyway, marry in haste repent at leisure they say.
scoobs is offline  
post #19 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 43
Posts: 85,807
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by straitup View Post
That didn't last too long.
My thoughts.

Vamos Nando! Come on Andy! A portuguese Vamos to André Sá e Marcelo Melo! Vamos Gastão!Auf geht's Dustin! Vamos ChristianLindell!Vamos David! Pojd Tomáš! Davai Dolgo!

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline  
post #20 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:06 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,868
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
what money?

you idiot
everyone knows that Stan made ZERO efforts in his marriage;to spend time with the lady and he hasn't seen the baby all that much

she didn't quit her job and it's too bad that he has turned his frustration at being 2nd best in his day job against her
he didn't quit partying
no wonder his old coach got fired

what an idiot yapping about your failed marriage on twitter
Calm down. I'm not saying Stan is right. What I say is that Ilham will still get consolation with much more than what she earns as her dayjob, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were to give her half of what he owns, plus a whole lot for the baby.

Stan is just an idiot for having married her and got her pregnant, but what is done is done...
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #21 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered User
 
timafi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,436
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
Calm down. I'm not saying Stan is right. What I say is that Ilham will still get consolation with much more than what she earns as her dayjob, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were to give her half of what he owns, plus a whole lot for the baby.

Stan is just an idiot for having married her and got her pregnant, but what is done is done...
the only problem with the lady is that she is older and not as pretty considering MTF standards and you know I am right if you can be honest enough with yourself for just a minute

her tits aren't hanging for the world to see and for the MTF folks to on;she is is educated and not an actress or some model for him to parade

as for his money since you care so much about it there is also something you call a prenup;how much money is he paying to bash her like that and blame the failed marriage on her and without outright calling her a gold-digger you did;shame on you

as far as him getting her pregnant I hate to remind you but there is something you call a condom just I case you suffer from selective amnesia

thanks for making her the bad guy;as I thought I'd read on this site;sad but predictable

I am done with you as well

Melania Trump who is not qualified to shine Michelle Obama's shoes might very well be the first semi-literate AND vapid First Lady of the US
timafi is offline  
post #22 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:48 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,868
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
the only problem with the lady is that she is older and not as pretty considering MTF standards and you know I am right if you can be honest enough with yourself for just a minute

her tits aren't hanging for the world to see and for the MTF folks to on;she is is educated and not an actress or some model for him to parade

as for his money since you care so much about it there is also something you call a prenup;how much money is he paying to bash her like that and blame the failed marriage on her and without outright calling her a gold-digger you did;shame on you

as far as him getting her pregnant I hate to remind you but there is something you call a condom just I case you suffer from selective amnesia

thanks for making her the bad guy;as I thought I'd read on this site;sad but predictable

I am done with you as well


R. Bachelot is offline  
post #23 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered User
 
Henry Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,751
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

shotgun wedding; expected result
Henry Chinaski is offline  
post #24 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Registered User
 
Il Primo Uomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 906
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post


Timafi is... Nevermind, bless his soul.

A shotgun wedding can only take you so far. His ass is way too inviting, supple, round and juicy for him to be straight anyways.

Nalbandian/Davydenko/Berdych/Gulbis/Nadal rock, the rest is more or less sucky.
Il Primo Uomo is offline  
post #25 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,726
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

i would seperate from her too cos it looks as though she doesnt watch what she eats in that pic...
fast_clay is offline  
post #26 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 07:01 PM
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 28
Posts: 13,370
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Primo Uomo View Post
His ass is way too inviting, supple, round and juicy for him to be straight anyways.


Probably got caught messing around with Lopez, maybe that's why he and Verdasco broke up

Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline  
post #27 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,583
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

He can do better anyway
safin-rules-no.1 is offline  
post #28 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered User
 
tennis2tennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Geneva
Posts: 3,531
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
He can do better anyway
as someone who actually met Ilham I want to know how you concluded he can do better?
tennis2tennis is offline  
post #29 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Registered User
 
RIboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11,537
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Larry King would be proud with this marriage
RIboy is offline  
post #30 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Registered User
 
KarlyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,258
                     
Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

I feel bad for little Alexia.
KarlyM is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome