The best looking current player? - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: Who's the best looking player? (out of current top 50)
Nadal 100 13.97%
Federer 110 15.36%
Djokovic 157 21.93%
Verdasco 89 12.43%
Roddick 59 8.24%
Simon 159 22.21%
Haas 111 15.50%
Gasquet 65 9.08%
Lopez 106 14.80%
Robredo 52 7.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

 11Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 03:22 AM
country flag Tag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 3,262
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

how any can find roddick's fat, BOOT face attractive is beyond me

i've seen more attractive things at A and E on a friday night

anyway, weird poll options

i'd say lopez out of that lot
Tag is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #842 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 31
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Where is Murray? His nutcracker mouth makes the ladies swoon:



Topspindoctor is offline  
post #843 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,307
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

^
ewwwwwwww why did you have to add his pic? you ruined everything

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline  
post #844 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,680
                     
Re: The best looking current player?


Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #845 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
 
Sophitia36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
A nice, genuine smile enhances people's looks, even if they are considered just ordinary.
Exactly, such is the power of the Ben Barnes smile.

Ben Barnes smile = a really frank, broad, genuine kind of smile, with a bit of shyness in it too, it's a really warm kind of smile, the kind that makes you smile too when you look at that person smile (it does that to me anyway).

Of course, in Ben Barnes's case, it helps that he is actually gorgeous. But you don't have to be Ben Barnes to have a Ben Barnes smile. He's just the one guy that epitomizes the concept, that's all.



Ferru does have a Ben Barnes smile (he's also quite close to reaching the Ben Barnes hair of perfection, although not while he's playing obviously, but who knows what Ben Barnes's hair would look like if he were playing tennis )



Rafa also does have a powerful smile, I guess it could qualify as well:


Mmm... OK back to work
Sophitia36 is offline  
post #846 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:26 AM
1,000 Baby!
 
nobama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jony Ive's design cave
Posts: 19,906
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Fed cleans up nicely.


nobama is offline  
post #847 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Registered User
 
MuzzahLovah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 20,093
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Below : Nothing wrong. Really nothing. Well, except maybe that swimsuit.

He should play tennis wearing that- his kit makes him look stout and unattractive.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...8&d=1224521470

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline  
post #848 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Registered User
 
Sophitia36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
He should play tennis wearing that- his kit makes him look stout and unattractive.
Well yes I agree, the clothes he wears on court are oversized and not very nice looking.

To be sure, I would appreciate tighter clothes like this for instance:

But I guess the reason why he wears big shirts is that it's more comfortable to play in, it's all about efficiency isn't it, that's what really matters.
Sophitia36 is offline  
post #849 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,680
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Well yes I agree, the clothes he wears on court are oversized and not very nice looking.

To be sure, I would appreciate tighter clothes like this for instance.
nah, forget tighter clothes... make him play in just his underwear!

Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #850 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Registered User
 
VolandriFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Where the heart is
Posts: 7,885
                     
Re: The best looking current player?





Credit Victor Segui

Filippo VOLANDRI, Pablo ANDUJAR, Yuki BHAMBRI, Fabio FOGNINI, Thomaz BELLUCCI,
Santiago GIRALDO, Donald YOUNG, Gael MONFILS, Juan Martin DEL POTRO, Alexandr DOLGOPOLOV


Simon|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Kyrgios|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Cilic|Schwank
Wolmarans|Ferrer|Robredo|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline  
post #851 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 AM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Exactly, such is the power of the Ben Barnes smile.

Ben Barnes smile = a really frank, broad, genuine kind of smile, with a bit of shyness in it too, it's a really warm kind of smile, the kind that makes you smile too when you look at that person smile (it does that to me anyway).

Of course, in Ben Barnes's case, it helps that he is actually gorgeous. But you don't have to be Ben Barnes to have a Ben Barnes smile. He's just the one guy that epitomizes the concept, that's all.

Who is Ben Barnes?



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
post #852 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Registered User
 
Sophitia36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Who is Ben Barnes?
Ben Barnes is an English actor who also happens to be one of the loveliest celebs on the planet.

Sadly enough, he's not had any big hits so far, apart from Prince Caspian (Narnia 2). He's been in a couple of good indie movies that aren't really famous, and in a couple of other films that could have been good but always had big flaws (like Dorian Gray). I heard recently that he was having a little more success in London as a stage actor, but I did not have the opportunity to check out those plays for myself unfortunately.
Well anyway, I wouldn't quote him as one of my favourite actors because he does not have an impressive filmography just yet. I wouldn't rank him as high as Daniel Day-Lewis, Johnny Depp, or Takeshi Kaneshiro, who also used to be "pretty boys" but have demonstrated more than enough talent to be taken seriously.
Ben Barnes hasn't yet, but in his interviews I find him smart, witty and as lovely as anyone can be. Plus, he's got the best smile in the world.

Oh and also, he's kind of famous for having eyes so dark that some people believe he has no pupils
Sophitia36 is offline  
post #853 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,913
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

I don't know if he has been quoted, but out of the guys in the list, the first one who comes to my mind is Kei Nishikori.

He really strikes me as very good looking every time I see him.

useless old guy
duong is offline  
post #854 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 08:01 PM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Ben Barnes is an English actor who also happens to be one of the loveliest celebs on the planet.

Sadly enough, he's not had any big hits so far, apart from Prince Caspian (Narnia 2). He's been in a couple of good indie movies that aren't really famous, and in a couple of other films that could have been good but always had big flaws (like Dorian Gray). I heard recently that he was having a little more success in London as a stage actor, but I did not have the opportunity to check out those plays for myself unfortunately.
Well anyway, I wouldn't quote him as one of my favourite actors because he does not have an impressive filmography just yet. I wouldn't rank him as high as Daniel Day-Lewis, Johnny Depp, or Takeshi Kaneshiro, who also used to be "pretty boys" but have demonstrated more than enough talent to be taken seriously.
Ben Barnes hasn't yet, but in his interviews I find him smart, witty and as lovely as anyone can be. Plus, he's got the best smile in the world.

Oh and also, he's kind of famous for having eyes so dark that some people believe he has no pupils
Oh now I recognise him from Dorian Grey.



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
post #855 of 1400 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered User
 
Sophitia36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
                     
Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I don't know if he has been quoted, but out of the guys in the list, the first one who comes to my mind is Kei Nishikori.

He really strikes me as very good looking every time I see him.
I don't think he's been named yet. I agree, he's cute except he does not have a very nice smile.

Below: cute


But not a very nice smile.


Of course my standards in terms of Japanese beauty are pretty unattainable due to the existence of a certain Takeshi Kaneshiro among others.
Below: rather unattainable standard of beauty
Sophitia36 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome