MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2? - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase?
Fedtards 152 32.07%
Rafatards 245 51.69%
Djokovic 71 14.98%
Gasquet 16 3.38%
Murray 52 10.97%
Nationalists 63 13.29%
WTA Apologists 47 9.92%
Nalbandian 18 3.80%
Fedals 58 12.24%
Other (aka General Haters, Gamblers, Nostalgatards) 94 19.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 474. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #196 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 08:47 PM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

People move on, it's only normal.



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #197 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Registered User
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 11,339
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Rafatards by far.

Dirk Nowitzki Kevin Durant Kawhi Leonard
G O A T N E S S
Djokovic - Zverev - Tipsarevic - Tomic - Cilic - Sock - Lacko

Last edited by Nole Rules; 04-12-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Nole Rules is offline  
post #198 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules View Post
The size of the Nadal and Federer fan bases are so much larger than the rest it will always come down to a Federer vs Nadal contest.
there was never any contest really.......fedtards always try to make it a contest, that is where it all begins.......
Start da Game is offline  
post #199 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 09:52 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Era tards are way worse.
And getting worse...

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #200 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 09:55 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,857
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
And getting worse...
Agree, Currenteratards are terrible.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #201 of 805 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 10:03 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Agree, Currenteratards are terrible.
Who is talking about current era? Just say one name.

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #202 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Djokovic fans on a tear.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #203 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 04:14 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Djokovic fans on a tear.
No fan/tard war if it's onesided. But it seems you always focused on one side
Lee is offline  
post #204 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
No fan/tard war if it's onesided. But it seems you always focused on one side
Wah, wah, wah

Classic behaviour look who comes back now he hasn't lost a match in ages, people who disappeared long ago. Yes, that's annoying and bandwagoning of the highest order.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #205 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 07:56 AM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Wah, wah, wah

Classic behaviour look who comes back now he hasn't lost a match in ages, people who disappeared long ago. Yes, that's annoying and bandwagoning of the highest order.
That you leave MTF doesn't mean that you stop being his fan.
Life doesn't start and end here, you know? well, maybe you don't.



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
post #206 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Registered User
 
oranges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,564
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
That you leave MTF doesn't mean that you stop being his fan.
Life doesn't start and end here, you know? well, maybe you don't.
Don't see how it was implied life begins and ends with MTF, just that it's pathetic to feel the need to post on MTF solely when your boy is winning. Don't see either how that is disputable. It's pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarble View Post
Imo Safin was always relatively powerless
Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
oranges is offline  
post #207 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 09:27 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Don't see how it was implied life begins and ends with MTF, just that it's pathetic to feel the need to post on MTF solely when your boy is winning. Don't see either how that is disputable. It's pathetic.
No. It's human. Go study psychology and you might understand that. I do find it annoying when some fans come back for the better parts and start praising and trolling excessively. That's just being silly. But for some people is not the need to post when he is winning, it's about not wanting to post (think about it) when he is losing. And by "he" I mean any player, not just Nole.
arm is offline  
post #208 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Registered User
 
oranges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,564
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
No. It's human. Go study psychology and you might understand that. I do find it annoying when some fans come back for the better parts and start praising and trolling excessively. That's just being silly. But for some people is not the need to post when he is winning, it's about not wanting to post (think about it) when he is losing. And by "he" I mean any player, not just Nole.
Well, being pathetic is human too, nothing more to be said on the matter really

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarble View Post
Imo Safin was always relatively powerless
Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
oranges is offline  
post #209 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Don't see how it was implied life begins and ends with MTF, just that it's pathetic to feel the need to post on MTF solely when your boy is winning. Don't see either how that is disputable. It's pathetic.
what's really pathetic is your and this thread starter's unending saga of bitterness with nadal's success and nadal fans' celebrations.......

i see absolutely no problem with posters posting only when their players are doing well.......that does no harm to anybody and they are here to just enjoy their moment and leave.......why does it bother you when they are just celebrating their player's victories?

there is nothing more pathetic than showing up on the forum only when a particular poster's most hated player is losing or struggling so that he/she can take out the jibes at him and his fans.......
Start da Game is offline  
post #210 of 805 (permalink) Old 05-12-2011, 02:02 PM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
what's really pathetic is your and this thread starter's unending saga of bitterness with nadal's success and nadal fans' celebrations.......

i see absolutely no problem with posters posting only when their players are doing well.......that does no harm to anybody and they are here to just enjoy their moment and leave.......why does it bother you when they are just celebrating their player's victories?

there is nothing more pathetic than showing up on the forum only when a particular poster's most hated player is losing or struggling so that he/she can take out the jibes at him and his fans.......
Ditto.



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome