I wanted to start this thread to get some feedback from local tennis coaches. It's not a one time thread. Coaches can use this forum to discuss things they can do to promote their services. Anyway, thanks in advance for your thoughts:
1. How do you usually promote your coaching services? (e.g., online, flyers, signs on courts, online ad, craigslist, word of mouth, ad in the newspaper)
2. What has been an effective way to attract clients? Based on your experience, what's more effective - stuff you've done online or stuff you've done offline?
3. Do you get paid on time for your services? How do you usually collect fees from your clients?
4. How do you communicate notices to your clients (e.g., email, phone, text message, a group page (like a facebook page)?
5. What do you think is the area where you'd like to get some help on?
(e.g., promoting your services to get clients, collecting on time, managing your registration and programs)
I wanted to see what tennis coaches are experiencing in terms of earning a living and the challenges you face. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Feel free to add any other thoughts you may have.
Thanks in advance!