Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Antonio Texas
Re: There is no finish line...
Consecutive weeks top 5 and top 10:
1. Jimmy Connors 15 years 02 months
2. Ivan Lendl 12 years 04 months
3. Pete Sampras 10 years 10 months
4. Stefan Edberg 09 years 06 months
5. Roger Federer 08 years 10 months
1. Jimmy Connors 12 years 07 months
2. Ivan Lendl 10 years 00 months
3. Roger Federer 8 years 05 months
Fed's beaten Edberg, but still has about another solid year to pass Sampras as the longest consecutive top 10 streak in the ATP tour era. Sampras! Always Sampras!
Really no more hills to climb left in the top 5 list. All that's left is Lendl and Connors. He has a good shot of passing Lendl.
Federer - Emperor of the Slams, King of Hard, King of Grass, Lord of the Australian Open, Lord of Wimbledon.
Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated
"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
Last edited by JediFed; 09-02-2011 at 10:02 PM.