ITF revises date of Davis Cup Final for 2012-13
NEWS ARTICLE 04 Jul 2011
The ITF today announced revised dates for the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Final in 2012 and 2013. The Final has been brought forward by two weeks due to the shortening of the men’s calendar from 2012, and will take place during the weekend immediately following the ATP World Tour Finals in London.
In 2012 the Davis Cup Final will be held on 16-18 November, while in 2013 the Final will take place on 15-17 November. The full dates for the 2012 and 2013 competitions are below.
- World Group first round: 10-12 February
- World Group quarterfinals: 6-8 April
- World Group semifinals and play-offs: 14-16 September
- World Group Final: 16-18 November
- World Group first round: 1-3 February
- World Group quarterfinals: 5-7 April
- World Group semifinals and play-offs: 13-15 September
- World Group Final: 15-17 November