MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!
View Single Post
post #4412 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 PM
country flag Alcibiades

Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
I know it's all business move after all and don't blame them for it entirely either. Still they shouldn't treat one of their top dogs like the way they have done to Nole, if they're smart enough. Probably Serbia isn't a desirable country though, Nole himself has the potential to become a world wide star and won't go away anytime soon, then it's their charge how utilize what they have.

To me, they seemed to want him to take the role of the villain which Nole refused to be, so just gave up trying in other ways. Let's see how they deal with the new situations from now on.
Great description of situation with Nole and (most of)media in Western countries.And,I guess you could add a clown alongside villain.I mean,"Joker"and all that.

Novak Djokovic
6 AO; 3 Wimbledon; 2 USO; 26 MS; 5 WTF; 61 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012,2014,2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17-6-302 View Post
You have a deal. You need not have any worries about me keeping my word. I wouldn't have my hideous avatar otherwise. If Djokovic wins I won't post till Jan 1, 2016. If Fed wins you won't post till the same date. Frankly, I don't trust Novak fans too much after that yoda multi Tutsi dishonoured my bet and chico tried to cheat claybot but I trust you'll keep your word. This thread has run its course then. Good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome