Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (basel)

26K views 327 replies 24 participants last post by  Deboogle!. 
#1 ·
You know the drill :p

#244 ·
Re: Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (DC)

OY FREAKIN VEY:haha:

#249 ·

sue :lol: I mean sure Ferrerplayed two good matches but honestly the guy plays the same all the time it's not like he showed up blasting winners from everywhere. Bottom line we had a billion and one chances and didnt covnert any of them across three matches (counting Mardy being up a break in the 5th against Lopez). Ferrer cant get credit for our guys being mental midgets, sadly:sobbing:

#250 ·

But Ferrer did what he does best- hangs in there and a great return of server. Our guys did not have any weapons that stood up and they let the pressure or whatever one wants to call it get to them.

#251 ·

well they have plenty of weapons they just either didn't use them or misused them. Mardy had 82 unforced errors i mean wow :lol:

#253 ·

That's what I mean :lol: They can give credit to ferrer all they want but it doesnt change the fact that they very arguably should've won both matches and can only blame themselves for not doing so

#255 ·
Re: Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (Cincy)

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN :haha: Unreal :haha:DFs on bp losing sets from being a break up after barely losing any serve points at all, same thing over and over and over and over :haha:

#257 ·

its the same as the past year+ total choker/mental midget on top of everything else. nothing new.

#258 ·

I don't care if he ends up winning this match, I really hate the way he's been playing as of late.

He's gotta start going after it more and taking more risks on the backhand down the line.

Or he can just play the way he's been playing if he's satisfied with being a mediocre top 30 player...

#259 ·

OMG LOL. POINT PENALTY ON BP. LOL. DONT EVEN KNOW. :haha:

#261 ·

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I dont even :haha: just when we think he's shown us everything........... :haha:

#264 ·
Re: Andy's 2011 Live Score Discussion Thread (USO)

:haha: :rolls:

#266 ·

Well he broke right back and had a dominant serving game but...that's not reassuring that he got broken by Russell in the first place.

He's so far behind the baseline he could be in the parking lot. That'll work, sure.

#267 ·

:sobbing:

#268 ·

this is becoming slightly pathetic :help:

#270 ·

this is going to go five isn't it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.