Mens Tennis Forums banner

Hello from Canada

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  humpakistani 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Zeshan here from Toronto. I'm a relatively new tennis fan, been following the game since beginning of last year.
I have been lurking here at MTF for several months now and thought to finally do some contributions to the forums.

#4 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome! I haven't been able to post coz of work, but I lurk here everyday, sometime for a long period of time. It's definitely more interesting to read peoples...ahem....sometimes hateful....er... retarded.... posts hehe. Sometimes it's even more interesting than the match :p

Anyways I am Fed fan, hopefully not a fedtard, nope don't think I am. But I've been a fed fan since I have started following Tennis. But I was a Hingis fan since I was young.I also like Andy Roddick, Ernests Gulbis, and justine henin!

Hope to start posting more :)

Zee

#10 ·
HELLO!! I'm in Toronto as well. And I'm a Federer fan as well!!!! Maybe we are the same person!! :eek: ...no, wait... I never liked Martina. :p oh well :lol:
welcome aboard! :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.