Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

149K views 5K replies 46 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 · (Edited)
Volume 67, people!

Patterning myself after Merton:

Thread Titles:

Rafachat Vol. 67! The N. American sneaks in.
Rafachat Vol. 67 - Human vs. Computer
Rafachat Vol. 67 - The calm before the storm.
Rafachat Vol. 67 - The AO is upon us.
Rafachat Vol. 67 - Awaiting MQs from Metis.
Rafachat Vol. 67 - The usual.
Rafachat Vol. 67 - Chaotic conversations.

#95 ·
Re: Rafachat Vol. 67! The N. American sneaks in.

Here's an amateur video of a guy who wants to be sure the media isn't making it up about flooding in Brisbane.

One of the comments cracked me up.

driving back from work tonight and a couple of fuckheads were driving towards me up the wrong way up the warrago highway, we were all going slow so it didn't matter too much. turns out it was flooded up ahead and because the road was quiet as and near the onramp i thought i'd better be a fuckhead as well

#100 ·
#102 ·

i ll do:inlove::kiss::hug:

#116 ·

Arsen, seriouly, I ask you this because you're a Nole fan: did you expect him to win last year USO final? Or let me put it better: how big you thought his chances were?

I can't understand the haters: you'd say Nole was playing Montanes :retard:

#119 ·

Arsen, seriouly, I ask you this because you're a Nole fan: did you expect him to win last year USO final? Or let me put it better: how big you thought his chances were?

I can't understand the haters: you'd say Nole was playing Montanes :retard:
I knew Nadal was a huge favourite..

I think Nole's got chances for grand slams this year if he can beat anyone bar Nadal..

Mainly because I think Nadal won't repeat his 2010, especially at the USO. That's where I fancy Nole's chances most...

Arsen's GM thread reminded me of Claire. I miss her so much:sobbing:
It reminds me of how MTF sucks.

#118 ·

Arsen's GM thread reminded me of Claire. I miss her so much:sobbing:

#120 ·

I think Nole can beat Nadal in a HC Slam:)mad:) If i'm not mistaken last year USO final was their first meeting on HC in a slam but the fact that Nadal won it is in no way an indication what future meetings might bring. That was a special match and Nadal was in a special state, I think he could have beaten anyone in that day
So, when i read about how Nole choked and wasted his chances I'm WTF? :cuckoo:

And yes, I don't think Rafa will repeat either :sad:

#122 ·

I think Nole will have problems in bo5 matches with Nadal on any surface if he doesn't start playing more aggressive. Even if Nadal is not at his best.

Actually maybe even the amount of aggression isn't the problem... sometimes he just plays like a retard. (to the side where Rafa is running, etc.)

He even admitted he knows how retarded he plays against Fed/Rafa, and he claims that will change in 2011. :)lol:)

#123 ·

Watching a great "documentary" called Old Enough To Be His Mother :worship: Slightly disturbing scene showing a 72 yo lady and her 30 yo boyfriend snuggling naked in the shower :sobbing: but, tell you what, it gives a girl some hope :D

#131 ·

you didn't answer my Q. Do you fell like he choked or that Nadal was very beatable and he blew it?
Me?

I thought Nole played some great tennis, but was never truly in a winning position. I think a player has to be in a winning position before one can say he choked. So, No, I don't think he choked.

I do think he became tired and disprited at the last -- sort of accepted defeat. So, he lost the mental struggle. That's not the same as choking in my opinion. Players fight for mental dominance in tennis matches too. Djoko lost the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.