Re: What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011?
1. For Del Potro to regain his form and return to top 10.
2. For Davydenko to show what he can do, one last time.
3. For Federer to reclaim the top ranking for at least a few weeks so he breaks Sampras' record for weeks at #1.
4. That Soderling reaches another Slam final.
5. That Harrison and Nishikori keeps climbing the rankings.
6. That someone other than Nadal wins Roland Garros.
7. That we get at least 2 teenagers in the top 100.
8. That Nalbandian shows consistency and stays healthy.
9. That we get to see some truly memorable 5-setters.
10. That Tipsarevic and De Bakker wins an ATP tour title.
January 8th 2017:
Exhorer Semiretirer is back
Tea of truth:
It is Fabio's world and we are all just living in it
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.