MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poor poor Asia
Thread: Poor poor Asia
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2010, 05:01 AM

Re: Poor poor Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
yup once again it's a nice nittle cocktail of arrogance mixed with ignorance, plus the only admin/mod who deals with technical issues looks in here like once a week

if at least sth. was happening, it would be fine, but how dare I ask with not even all the database error stuff fixed after years
Well I think the "database error stuff" just means that there is too much on this Forum for the server to properly handle. There is a lot of waste on this Forum--player forums that are never used (and I'm not talking about players who are sick or injuried) and instead of closing/removing forums more just keep getting added.
And I know all the Mods don't receive full information about the working of MTF because when I have asked questions I'm been told they don't know the answers. So obviously they aren't all that much more informed than the posters here are! Which is a bad situation, but it isn't the Mods' fault that they aren't being given the informaiton.

And yet on a Forum this size there is no room for the word "Asia". It would almost be funny, if it weren't so sad!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome