Mens Tennis Forums banner

*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2

835K views 5K replies 192 participants last post by  TNX1.0E6TOPCA 
#1 ·
Gasquet Pics Thread

Please u guys post pics of the sweeeeeet Richard Gasquet!!!!
Keep on posting u guys!!!

#4,613 ·
^^^ Thanks so much Carol. :wavey: These are brilliant photos! :worship: How did Richard seem today?

#4,614 ·
Shenzhen selfie... from the tournament website. Their photo's are so huge - please scroll right to see it!

#4,619 ·
Thanks Carol! :wavey: This one is my favourite... :)

And thanks for the information - he wasn't on the schedule yesterday which had me worried. :scared:

#4,623 ·
#4,624 ·
Novak looks immaculate as usual, Rafa seems to be wearing a black velvet jacket with sequins on the lapel, and this tweet about Richard really made me laugh...

Andreen @A_Gallivant · 3m
Meanwhile, Gasquet looks like he's going bowling.

#4,628 ·
Richie practiced with Andujar at 12:30 local time.The training wasn't opened to public,you can only watch Richie on the far stand.My friend said Richie looked relaxed.Alleeeeeez!
View attachment 284865
Excellent - thanks! :wavey:

And thanks for another nice piccie... :yeah:

#4,630 ·
Richie is still in Beijing,he will leave for Shanghai tomorrow.He is on today's practice schedule,for two hours .Due to the rain,the practice with M was canceled.
pics by Lily
Thanks for the news and piccies Carol. :wavey: And please also thank Lily for us! :worship: I like that pic of Sergi in the rain. :)

It's good news that Richard is practising today and is going to Shanghai. He will have a chance to gain some points if he can play well there. Allez!!!

#4,633 ·
Hi,DBR!Emily sends her regards for you!?
Richie was leaving the hotel this morning!
(pics by Yvonne)
(pics by Lily)
Hi Carol! Thanks for these piccies, they are great! :worship: It's good to see Sergi with Richard, hopefully he will be in Shanghai too.

Please thank Lily and Yvonne for the photos - we really appreciate them! And say hi to Emily from me too! I hope she is well. :)

#4,635 ·
You're welcome!I have transferred your sincere thanks for them!
Here are some pics by me in Shenzhen :)
Thanks so much for everything, Carol! :wavey:

Were you standing right beside him in the court photos or do you have a good zoom lens on your camera?

And were you hanging from a helicopter when you took this one?!?!?

Amazing! :worship: :worship: :worship: Richard on his phone again, of course. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.