Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Congrats Tytta!. and Troickitard/EscaliburII - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #781 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered User
 
stealthisnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 1,185
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
-Evita- (because of all that start work even if it sounds like a little bit too much passion for a useless game)
since this game is useless for you, just quit it
it would be the best thing happened to this game since Evita started to play it
I really don't understand why you keep on saying that she's putting too much passion in it, I really find it disrespectful to her


Tennis Tipping Singles
W: Reggio Emilia CH 07, Seville CH 08, Seville CH 09, Orleans CH 09, San Marino CH 10
F: Ostrava CH 08, St Brieuc CH 10, Tokyo 10, Kitzbuhel 11

Tennis Tipping Doubles
W: San Marino CH 07 (with Salum) , Tampere CH 08 (with Overlord) , Samarkand CH 08 (with Kielian) , Seville CH 08 (with Filipo) , St Brieuc CH 09 (with stbanchile) ,
Ostrava CH 09 (with ghan) , San Marino CH 09 (with lukela85) , Lyon 09 (with Overlord) , Yokohama CH 09 (with Boarder35m) , Sunrise CH 10 (with Boarder35m),
St. Petersburg 10 (with Overlord), Johannesburg 11 (with Gallina)
stealthisnick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #782 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Registered User
 
dusan1610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,352
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Thanks

To everyone in qualifying, erm, it's going to rain a lot today too. I'll be surprised if anything much happens today, but once this hurricane/tropical storm/whatever passes through, tomorrow actually looks like it'll be a decent day (as does the rest of the week pretty much).
I am already qualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Hope TankingTheSet and Chris 84 will let my dream of "R64 vs Jess" alive

Good luck to :

Snowwy
JM-Del-Potro
Troickitard (in R128 )
GoBlakeGo (because of opponent)
diego36arg (idem)
Gerard (idem)
rvugt
FiBeR (because "ennemy of my ennemy" are my friend)
Qualifier 2 = Dusan 1610
Björki
gulzhan (in memory of spring 2008 Ch double finals )
Mincheff (great double partner)
Qualifier 13
-Evita- (because of all that start work even if it sounds like a little bit too much passion for a useless game)
orangehat (great double partner)
leoneo
Felix_Aaron
Thanks ghan Good luck to you too.
dusan1610 is offline  
post #783 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Registered User
 
ExcaliburII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 34,672
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Hope TankingTheSet and Chris 84 will let my dream of "R64 vs Jess" alive

Good luck to :

Snowwy
JM-Del-Potro
Troickitard (in R128 )
GoBlakeGo (because of opponent)
diego36arg (idem)
Gerard (idem)
rvugt
FiBeR (because "ennemy of my ennemy" are my friend)
Qualifier 2 = Dusan 1610
Björki
gulzhan (in memory of spring 2008 Ch double finals )
Mincheff (great double partner)
Qualifier 13
-Evita- (because of all that start work even if it sounds like a little bit too much passion for a useless game)
orangehat (great double partner)
leoneo
Felix_Aaron


Are you really 40? You act like a 5 year old kid.

The Magic Treble
© ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII is offline  
post #784 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:05 PM
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,972
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthisnick View Post
since this game is useless for you, just quit it
it would be the best thing happened to this game since Evita started to play it
I really don't understand why you keep on saying that she's putting too much passion in it, I really find it disrespectful to her

Thanks

ghan's good luck list is really something

한국어 너무 좋아요
-Evita- is offline  
post #785 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered User
 
orangehat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,504
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Hope TankingTheSet and Chris 84 will let my dream of "R64 vs Jess" alive

Good luck to :

Snowwy
JM-Del-Potro
Troickitard (in R128 )
GoBlakeGo (because of opponent)
diego36arg (idem)
Gerard (idem)
rvugt
FiBeR (because "ennemy of my ennemy" are my friend)
Qualifier 2 = Dusan 1610
Björki
gulzhan (in memory of spring 2008 Ch double finals )
Mincheff (great double partner)
Qualifier 13
-Evita- (because of all that start work even if it sounds like a little bit too much passion for a useless game)
orangehat (great double partner)
leoneo
Felix_Aaron
Thanks, but so much for being a great doubles player when I'm down in both singles and doubles

Tennis Tipping

Singles: (--/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (--/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline  
post #786 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 21
Posts: 1,007
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

I lost

GOD ♥
nicksimioni is offline  
post #787 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Registered User
 
dusan1610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,352
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksimioni View Post
I lost
Better luck next week...
dusan1610 is offline  
post #788 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Registered User
 
starluk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 1,929
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

we don't need to send PM right?

Bjorn PhauWu Di
starluk is offline  
post #789 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Registered User
 
Hotzenplotz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,814
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

good luck to most of those I've played with, to those making a significant effort for this game, and to those appreciating that

my tentative TT schedule
Monte Carlo (w/ TankingTheSet), Madrid (w/ Evita), Rome (w/ Gallina), French Open (/w Nando_L), Wimbledon (w/ Evita)
Hotzenplotz is offline  
post #790 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,972
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by starluk View Post
we don't need to send PM right?
No, we're just waiting for the rain to pass and the qualifying matches to be completed. If you're in the main draw then you'll have to send picks by 5pm CET on Monday. The OOP will be published sometime tomorrow.

한국어 너무 좋아요
-Evita- is offline  
post #791 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Registered User
 
Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Nîmes, France
Posts: 5,296
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthisnick View Post
since this game is useless for you, just quit it
it would be the best thing happened to this game since Evita started to play it
I really don't understand why you keep on saying that she's putting too much passion in it, I really find it disrespectful to her

I'm not disrespectfull with Evita, her work impresses me... and check my message I told that... but that kind of work could be more helpfull in real life.

EDITED :If she finds my words disrespectfull, she would have told me, I think she understands what I mean. (Sorry Evita looks like you took it wrong too, thought you were more conscious about it)

For the rest, your opinion about me.... your advices.... don't waste your time, you know what I think of you, so you can imagine how I can receive your words.

CRPIJA

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda; 08-29-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline  
post #792 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,972
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
I'm not disrespectfull with Evita, her work impresses me... and check my message I told that... but that kind of work could more helpfull in real life.

If she finds my words disrespectfull, she would have told me, I think she understands what I mean.

For the rest, your opinion about me.... your advices.... don't waist your time, you know what I think of you so you can imagine how I can receive your words.
For the record, I do find it disrespectful and I would appreciate it if you stopped lecturing me about real life. As if you knew anything about me

한국어 너무 좋아요
-Evita- is offline  
post #793 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered User
 
Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Nîmes, France
Posts: 5,296
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
For the record, I do find it disrespectful and I would appreciate it if you stopped lecturing me about real life. As if you knew anything about me
WELL SO I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT, IT WAS REALLY NOT PERSONAL, I DON'T KNOW EITHER YOU OR YOU LIFE JUST AFRAID OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND WORK IN THAT STUFF BUT NOT BECAUSE IT IS YOURS...

AND I SWEAR NOT TO ADD ANYTHING ABOUT MY OPINION ABOUT TT AS IT LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERING IT LIKE A RELIGION.

CRPIJA
Crvena Zvezda is offline  
post #794 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered User
 
stealthisnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 1,185
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
I'm not disrespectfull with Evita, her work impresses me... and check my message I told that... but that kind of work could be more helpfull in real life.

EDITED :If she finds my words disrespectfull, she would have told me, I think she understands what I mean. (Sorry Evita looks like you took it wrong too, thought you were more conscious about it)

For the rest, your opinion about me.... your advices.... don't waste your time, you know what I think of you, so you can imagine how I can receive your words.
I know you think I am worst than cancer, egypt ten plagues and sexual abstinence mixed together, just because I didn't want to discuss picks with you during one tournament of this useless internet game



Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
JUST AFRAID OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND WORK IN THAT STUFF BUT NOT BECAUSE IT IS YOURS...
it's amazing how you are able to make things worst and worst with every thing you say

Tennis Tipping Singles
W: Reggio Emilia CH 07, Seville CH 08, Seville CH 09, Orleans CH 09, San Marino CH 10
F: Ostrava CH 08, St Brieuc CH 10, Tokyo 10, Kitzbuhel 11

Tennis Tipping Doubles
W: San Marino CH 07 (with Salum) , Tampere CH 08 (with Overlord) , Samarkand CH 08 (with Kielian) , Seville CH 08 (with Filipo) , St Brieuc CH 09 (with stbanchile) ,
Ostrava CH 09 (with ghan) , San Marino CH 09 (with lukela85) , Lyon 09 (with Overlord) , Yokohama CH 09 (with Boarder35m) , Sunrise CH 10 (with Boarder35m),
St. Petersburg 10 (with Overlord), Johannesburg 11 (with Gallina)
stealthisnick is offline  
post #795 of 2123 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Registered User
 
Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Nîmes, France
Posts: 5,296
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping #50 - US Open: Send picks for final qualifying! Main Draws Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthisnick View Post
I know you think I am worst than cancer, egypt ten plagues and sexual abstinence mixed together, just because I didn't want to discuss picks with you during one tournament of this useless internet game





it's amazing how you are able to make things worst and worst with every thing you say

Well, as it is time to say things in public, it's not REALLY because discussing picks... it is because I ask you to discuss it as partners... and you prefer waiting to receive my picks and adjust yours to choose the team strategy alone.

As I told you that at the beginning of the week and you didn't want to change anything, I found it really disrespectfull to be used as a toy.

It is funny you can find disrespect in my behaviour and not in yours.

About your last sentence I can't understand why you say that...

CRPIJA

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda; 08-29-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome