Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which new Grand Slam champion would like you to see crowned at the US Open 2010?

Which new Grand Slam champion would like you to see crowned at the US Open 2010?

3K views 43 replies 37 participants last post by  ossie 
#1 ·
:)

Soderling is my choice and I think he could do it. :cool:

#2 ·
:)

Soderling is my choice and I think he could do it. :cool:
Nalby is #1 for me, but I would be overjoyed if Soda could win it if Nalby can't. :D I would love to see Baggy's expression and emotion if he won it too; and of course I would be extremely happy if Nole could finally win his second GS and first at the USO.

Of the favorites, it would even make me happy if Muzza finally won a GS final.

#4 ·
Hanesku is not in his Quarter. Brands' fans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief. :p

#11 ·
I'd like to see Murray win this one. After 2 final losses, he could have folded like Safina and you gotta give him credit for picking himself back up after AO when he was swatted aside by Federer. Not comparing like for like but just like Federer when he was written off after each GS defeat, he comes back stronger.

#24 ·
After 2 final losses, he could have folded like Safina and you gotta give him credit for picking himself back up after AO
How terrible that Murray had a career-threatening back problem after the AO. Quick turnaround, eh?

#13 ·
Nalby is the only one I wouldnt mind Fed losing to in the final.

#27 ·
Soderling win't do it.

As for the poll - Murray.

#31 ·
Murray
no doubt about it

#32 ·
Nalbandian. That would be the definition of awesome, I could cry if that happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.